Friday, July 07, 2006

the little thangs that meant a lot

scool ended at 12 todae.me n bestie went to jp.i wanted to buy tis clutched handbag i've been eyein since 598482265955663997842 days.unfortunately,its sold out.or rather,da shop wasnt dere animore.darn~so.headed to buy ma foundation n liquid eyeliner.we ate waffles.me peanut butter.she choc.i wonder wat eqa wld hav chosen?

b4 headin home,i bought chocolate fer gler partner.thanx to shzni hu didnt hav time to buy kinder bueno fer me n gav me money to buy maself.gee~ok,part of me felt guilty coz i forced him to buy chocs fer me.bt then,he agreed to it,surprisinly.cun b helped.hehee.i juz hope i dun finish up da choc b4 im able to pas it to gler partner.oops.


ok.ma make up is done.i mean,done wit buyin wit.nxt wld b a mango top.n bestie's present.n i hope i cn find a clutched handbag dat i want.sheesh~i gues its town again next week.


i duno wat else to write.nutin much 2dae.next week's our 7 months together.to me,i've always lurved da little thangs dat we did.its those little thangs dat meant a lot.ok then.bye.bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home