Thursday, July 06, 2006

caught in da rain

tis morn,i waited fer gler partner fer like 15 freakin mins.when at last he emerged at 7.10.gosh~by then,da sky had gotten so dark i knew rite away dat its gona rain like shit.ugh.so,went back home to take da umbrella.n we went to scool.

stil.i was half drenched!n ma shoes were soaked wet!bcoz da rain was soo heavy n da wind was howling.sheesh~ok,no exception fer hm.he kept splashin water at me!aiyoh.i didnt realise at dat time hw romantic n fun it was to b caught in da rain wit gler partner.hahax.i loike!ok,lame.in da end,we reached scool at 7.25 all drenched wit sum ppl lukin at us like-wat-like-dat.he gav me milo chocolate.wee~!i like,i like.

scool was as per normal.i wasnt dat sleepy,surprisinly.afta scool,met hm again.hihi.went to eat.bcoz i didnt eat da whole day except fer da choc he gav me.n no farah,i bought ma food wit ma own money!except fer da drink he blanje uh.hehhee.stil.it shows i dun eat up ma guy's money ok.cey2~then2.walked home n then hang arnd at ma void deck fer awhile.tok2.tok onli lah.kwng3~b4 i finali head home.

ppl seem to notice us a lot today.hmm.one in da rain.i tink i particularly luk stupid lah.da other afta scool.oh,wel.wataverlah.umm.i tink rite.umm.mummy saw us at da void deck.oh2.she mentioned it to me.umm.bt,she didnt scold me lah.bcoz i didnt admit to it nor did i try to deny it.i wonder hw long i muz keep secretly meetin hm like tis.isk.oklah.til here then.im actoali waitin fer dat monkey(oops.)to send me his mly ppr fer me to print.shazni,jgn lupe kinder bueno gue!!heheee.bye ppl!

I DUN CARE.I WANT ITALY TO WIN!!BOO TO FRANCE!!BLUECKS~!<br>
no offence france fans.bt,stil wat do i care.gee~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home