Monday, November 19, 2007

.monday.

430th post.


im sitting here below the convention centre eating soggy pratas that grandmama insisted on me bringing to school and bloghopping to god-knows-where.

sigh.this is such a boring day to start the week with.

plus its raining now and i didnt bring my sweater to school bcos i cldnt find it this morn and was pissed off that i cldnt find my wonder woman t-shirt.

great.now im only clad in black shirt and black skirt.

you tell me ah.how to survive in the lecture hall for the next one and half hour?

i think at most i'll just freeze to death lah ehk.

but ritee.....

im meeting the loved one ltr.heee.

at least i think that'll perk up my day.

45mins more to go.
what to do till then?
i think i'll just continue bloghopping to god-knows-where lah hor.


joke of the day:-
me: u,lets eat jp ltr. i feel like eating fried fish soup lah.
him: NK MKN JP? ok,mknlah kau bangunan tu.
me: eh,slh.mkn pat jp.


funny anot?
funny?
then laugh lah bodoh!


im very very veh veh bored lah sey!
ok,bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home