Wednesday, October 03, 2007

.catch me.

this is what i got from feeqah perm.its so interesting i think i shld post it.she's so...indescribable! i mean,i got no werds to describe her.hahaha.


If you comment on this post,
1. I’ll respond with something random about you.

2. I’ll challenge you to try something.
3. I’ll pick a colour that I associate with you.
4. I’ll tell you something I like about you.
5. I’ll tell you my first/clearest memory about you.
6. I’ll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I’ll ask you something I’ve always wanted to ask you.
8. You must post this on your blog.


and this is what i commented on her blog.


ABANG……………
seriously,abang kau pretty lah sial.

prettyboy yaw!
heh.
eh,abang im main2 ajelah.

bergurau,tkkn kau nk irritated.
dun take to heart,take to lung.
hahahhaha.

irma lame sey.
ok,bye.

oh,and one more thang.

lagu ape yg kau ltk pat blog kau tu??
sesungguhnya,tk sedap langsung!

letaklah lagu raye ke,ape ke.
oklah,bye-bye.


and feeqah replyed:


irma- stop it with your preetyboy. Even if he’s preety, what you want me to do? Let you make up for him is it, so that he can look more preetier? HAHAHA. Please, i know abang im’s just playing. Do i sound so serious and that i take it to heart? I don’t take it to heart (neither am i taking it to lungs). I’m okay with it lah. It’s normal. gotta get used to it. and fyi, this is an oldies’ song. I love oldies’ song and i dont care if you hate it or if you think i got bad taste of song because ‘im not here fr your entertainment.’ eheheh.

1) You got big hips but small body. HAHAHA. (as claimed by you)
2) Kiss my ass. (its tasty)
3) Pink.
4) Very easygoing and good to talk to.
5) Ah, aku cakap dengan kau dekat FMS induction day. Aku make the first move okay.
6) Fox.
7) So, in three years time, will you get engaged with your boyfriend?


you noe the one thing that made me laugh out loud?
the last sentence.
hahahahahaha.
sesungguhnya,i'll be only 20yrs old.
im not that gatal to get engaged that fast.
im only twenty years old,for goodness sake lah.
i dun even noe if i'll still be with him.
hahahahaha.


today,i have errands to do.
buy stuff,go typhoid,give resignation letter.
and meet him!
heex!aku happy!
please,let today go smoothly.
insyallah.


btw,yest was my first in-store training.stationed at the frap sect. making ice blended bev. i was very blur sotong at first.but i think i can get the hang of it afta a while.my learning coach was alif.sesungguhnya,very heck care ok.hahaha.the ppl are nice,i think.i just need time to adjust to the new environment.

then ah,got one guy dere.
his name's amir.i think lah.
he's 17 and dark-skinned.
something bout him attracts me.
oh,well.
too bad im attached.
seriously,damn.
heh.


oklah.skrg irma nk mandi.ok,bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home