Monday, August 20, 2007

.i try.

i've been werking a lot ever since the exam week started.since my one exam is not until till this thur.i've been putting in extra hours,extending when needed to.sumhow.im afraid.afraid that i'll repeat the same mistake again.how i'll be too preoccupied with werk and ferget the ppl arnd me.i dun want that to happen again.it hurts sumhow.


i werked 13hrs last fri and went home alone,reaching at 12.30am.i was feeling so lethargic i felt like crying.and when the boyfriend got to noe bout it,he scolded and nagged at me lah.like im some 6 yr old kid.tsk.we argued fer over an hr before he finali asked me the lesson learnt.deng.i noe he was worried but i dun think i like the fact that he has to scold me to that extend.i still love him though.and im so glad mummy didnt noe bout it.or else i'll get another earful.

i got a text message from him this morn.it was so random it surprised me a little.haha.then,it struck me.it'll be two months before we can finali go out on dates again.wah,wait again.and we'll not meet until i-duno-when unless he really cnt take it and badly needs to see me.hmmm.i'll try.to go thru these two months.i can do it yaw!heh.riteee...


oh.and i wana complain bout this particular guy at my werkplace.he's a new guy dere but that doesnt give him the reason to be sooo slow in doing werk.then,he kept on bugging kak dila to give him my number.cb.he noes im attached oreadi,still want to woo me.think what?i'll fall for him and leave my boyfriend isit?cb.and the way he msg also very irritating lah.wahliao.i just dun understand these guys.wake up ur ideas please!tsk.

anyway.i miss my nyahs/minahs.whats up with feeqah and adee gettin jobs?and whats up with the sukma budaya thing,kiki?and i wonder how the others are doing.i feel so lost suddenly.oh,well.

and i had a great time with bestfriend,mirah&pei gen last sat.dined in at fish&co. to celebrate pei gen's bday.it was nice catching up with each other.teacher's day cumin up.and i cun wait to meet the sec sch mates.i tink i'll stop here because i suddenly duno what to say animore.ok,bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home