Friday, July 20, 2007

.deprivation.

i feel so alone.i feel as if people i love are drifting further and further away from me.i feel they are slowly fading away from my life.will he one day leave me too?will i just one day be a lonely soul in search of a sense of belonging?

maybe i took thangs for granted the last time.i thought i would never lose them.i thought they would always have time for me.i thought they will always be there whenever i need them.maybe.i was wrong.


deprivation.of love,care and attention.i think that's what im going through right now.

these dark circles.its not only because of the late nights.the silent tears.they accompanied me to sleep.like a lullaby.im tired of crying every night.of putting up a cheerful front.only because im emotionally very weak inside.

yes.i am very sensitive.im emotionally unstable.i just hope and pray that everything will end soon.because.its tormenting.very tormenting for me.

maybe i couldnt take it anymore.that could be the reason i was cranky the whole day.and i don't need you to make matters worse for me.im tortured.i suffer.i just need a reason.an explanation.to at least lighten a bit of the burden.

two more weeks to go.and i have three major projects to be completed by then.oh,Allah.please give me the strength to go through every obstacle.

im sorry,readers.its been a very long time since i expressed out so much in my entry.but i just cun hold on anymore.PPP pictures will be up soon ok.ok,bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home