Tuesday, September 27, 2005

y am i feelin tis way?y?? i thought its over..i hav moved on..then,y r all tis happenin to me?i accept da reality oready bt i cun throw da past memories away..it keep cumin back..all those times..y??everytime i luk at sumtin or think of sumtin, dere wil always be memories of da past..y muz i keep reminiscing on it??isit bcoz i see hm every day?everytime?wat shld i do make all these memories go away?get out of ma life?? i even dreamt of hm last nite..one ting i noe,i dun blieve in dreams animore..coz it nvr cum true..i cun rili remembered it bt i guess in dat dream, afta he knew bout ma feelins fer hm, he had asked ma frens to tel me dat he wanted me to b his gurl..i was like no way..i dun wana his gurl to hate me bcoz he broke up wit her to b ewit me..da ting is he didnt noe dat his gurl despice me..in dat dream, i almost told hm da ting bout his gurl but i ended up runnin to da toilet cryin coz i cun take it..i remembered dat in dat dream,hanisah told me how his gurl had influenced da normal tech ppl to hate me..and i was liek cryin all da time..then,i woke up from ma dream..haish...all tish wil nvr cum true rite?it cun be..its so weird and impossible..u noe wat..ma frens were like juz tel hm bout ur feelins..let hm break up wit his gurl and choose me..they always nvr ferget to accuse me dat all tis is ma fault..im sick of hearin dat ting..i noe its ma mistake..bt its all over..i dun wana ever tel hm of ma feelins..i duno y..bt i juz cun tel hm...mayb its coz i cun bear to imagine wat wil happen afta dat..he probably has moved on wit his life..its no use..i noe dat..i cn accept dat..nw he's ma fren..haish...am i contradicting maself???haiz....i hav onli one wish..i wish dat i hav da guts to tel hm of ma deep feelins fer hm and hw i wish to noe if he stil has feelins fer me..wait a sec..dat makes 2 wishes...whoots..help me!!get me out of tis fantasy werld!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home