Wednesday, January 28, 2009

.take my hand.


because i believe in life you will meet one person who you wish you could spend the rest of your life with but because of how your lives are, both of you will never be meant to be together.


just in case ur wondering, i am going on fine with yazid.we are going on three years now.since i haven't been writing about a lot of things anymore.life's been going on pretty fine for me.i don't hope anymore.i just live life as it is.



--


because high hopes kill me
a little makes me want more
oh,don't you dare tell me
its only another one night stand

because i feel you like you feel me
we know its so much more than that
and we both know too
we're never meant to be

but,my part time lover
if it only meant i can get closer to you like this
i'd gladly have these one night stands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home