Thursday, May 03, 2007

.temptations.

i am tempted to cut my hair.(read: equals disaster)
and indulge myself in more chocolates than im having now.(read: plan A to get fat)
and buy my all-time fav mocha frap from starbucks.(read: sumone pls treat her!)
and to go shoppin again with bestie.(read: she's broke!)
and to cabut work tonite.(read: she wants to resign!)
and i want so much to meet gler now.( read: 2 more weeks to go! yikes!)


i have 1 more project assignment in addition to the 3 i oreadi have.wow.everything is so new to me im afraid i'll be slower in catching up than the rest.oh,my.and the deadline fer my CATS individual assignment is tml,by 5pm.so when am i gona hand in mine?just before 5pm.:)hehe.hey,i've got my idea oreadi ok.i just nid to get my lazy butt down to actually doing it.hah.


and to bestie,pls dun give me that look.i noe i shldnt be werkin tonite since i hav practical 2ml at 8am.bt i nid to.wish me luck ok.in cnvincing this manager of mine to let me go.i want to resign!cannot tahan lah sey!

oh,how i wish i was still a pri/sec scool student.i just nid to rack my brains out fer exams and afta tat,one month break!woohoo!-_-""oklah,i noe lah dat i wil hav exams and long break later.that is in a few mth's time.sheesh~

and,speaking of which.i was goin thru my pictures yang dari zaman polis pkai seluar pendek. and i found this:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
kononnye cute lah tu.bluecks~

ok,im done here.i have to get ready fer werk lah!bye-bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home