Monday, January 22, 2007

.what ifs.

i haven't been out on a date wit gler since 3 weeks ago.
the last time i met him was last,last friday.
i haven't had a gurl's day out since i started werkin.
the last time i met bestie was last wed.
and dat is to da lib to read books.
i cun remember the last time i spend proper time wit the family.
i dun msg/call ppl unles they msg/call me firz.



yes.thank you my dear love fer making me realise how self-centred i've been.
im too busy with myself to even bother bout those arnd me,who miss just havin sum time spent wit them.



seems like werd of apologies is not going to help.
im still tryin to find ways to make thangs beta.
esp. fer those dear to me.


im taking an off day tis sat.
who shld i choose btween the two?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home