Saturday, October 01, 2005

me : stupid2..i feel so stupid..useless of me..so useless of me...
maself: serves u rite..its all ur fault...u did it to hm,nt u get to feel how he once felt..
me : i noe its all ma fault...its karma..i regret it a lot..scold me all u want...i deserve it,i noe..
maself: cum on lah gurl...i noe hw u r feelin rite nw..its no use regrettin all tis..
me: haiz...i cried all nite bout tish..i realised it all now..i shldnt hav hoped...i juz shldnt..i cn accept da reality..i rili can..
maself: yes,i noe dat gurl..
me: bt i juz cun take it ya noe..i juz cun control ma feelins..i tried ma best to bt i cun..at all...y??y muz i fall in lurve?y muz he make me fall fer hm??y??
maself:i cun blame u fer tis,gurl...its all fate..
me : darn tis life! i shldnt hav fell fer hm..i cldnt hav fallen fer hm in da firz place...nw,im tortured juz bcoz of these feelins..i jzu cun get rid of it..wat shld i do?
maself : tel hm bout ur feelins!! dats da onli way!! stop torturin urself gurl...
me : i cun!i dun want to! i juz cun bear to imagine his reaction..
maself : nw he's on a break! take da chance! dun wait until he finds out hmself!
me : impossible! he cn nvr know bout it...argh! ferget it...
maself: no! u cun ferget it..u cun ferget hm until u get hm! or rather until u tel hm of ur feelins! blive me..
me : wat da heck?dats nt true..
maself: its true gurl...tis is ur inner side tokin..blive me..
me : arrgghh!!
dats wat im feelin rite nw...to many ppl,it may b absolute crap..bt im rili in a cnfusin state rite nw..i dun care wat ppl tink of it..aniwae,to all those ppl hu's been hatin me...lemme tel u tis,i dun care wat u tink of me..i juz dun care at all..u wana kutuk me all u want,i juz dun care...tis is ma life..and tis is how i live it..u farkin ppl out dere cn nvr change dat..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home