Friday, July 31, 2009

.of all the wrong things.

my class started at 10am just now.i woke up at 9.50am.i actually do feel the inability to wake up early in the morning quite disturbing.maybe its because i suddenly find that coming 1/2 hr to 45mins late to classes is actually fine.


daddy just got home.still with his crutches.


i feel very very exhausted right now.i have to rush for some assignments later and i still have a test to study.oh,blardy IS.been hell the past few weeks,will still be till at least next week.i need a break.damn,i really deserve a break.

my hair's a mess.my face's pecah-ed and my clothes are running out of fashion.

i would really love to stare at random people for no reason and see their reaction.


im off.to find myself a proper breakfast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home