Tuesday, March 06, 2007

.too good to be true.

im feeling lethargic.psyhically,yes.mentally,maybe.emotionally,im gettin used to dat.hah.it cld b due to sleepin late at nite and werkin up early fer werk da next day.it cld b due to worryin bout dat sumone's future.gosh,i duno wat more to help her.or mayb its bcoz i hav to tend to everyone's needs.tsk.


so,yah.almost everyone i noe noes dat i got into mass communication at ngee ann poly.its sumtin i rili want since many yrs ago.i cun b more grateful.rather,i feel dat its too good to be true.i nvr used to get wataver i wished fer the last time.bt,stil.syukur alhamdulillah.hehe.

farah.my bestfriend.my gundu deng-deng.i duno wat more to do wit her.hey,gurl.i try my best to divide my time and make up fer every second lost from werkin fer the ppl i love.i try to b dere when u nid me,even if it means u hav to wait fer it.gosh,im sorry if i cun b dere immediately fer u.bt i will not blame my werk.na-uh.i hope u cn rili set ur mind straight n choose the right decision.no matter the many advices u get from others,it all cums down to you in the end.

i feel im done here.ok,i wun call gler up and complain to him again 2nite.i nid time alone.just me,myself and me.hehe.ok,go.bye all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home