Thursday, February 02, 2006

hey dere..went scool 2dae.yeah,i did.n.i wasnt in da least ready to start studyin.though i was awake fer chem n bio.bt.i was totali lost durin maths lesson.da teacher repeatin da same old ting again n again was one thang.bt,i seriously am lost in wat da chapter is about.plus ma laziness.equals to question marks all over ma face.so.i was basically dead durin da whole 2hrs in maths clas.dun blame me.nah-uh.


afta scool.as usual.ate.hang around at da canteen.tis time ended up wit khai.she was waitin fer hon.me juz waitin fer da rite time to go home wit bestie-bestie.so.i was readin ma book.khai n hon were tokin.suddenly,quiet.so.i looked up.n.dere he was.in frnt of me.ok.i was a bit surprised.then.tok wit hm lah.erm.he gav me sumtin.haish.i rili2 didnt want it.i refused to accept it.n he kept pushing it back to me.at last.he took ma hand n place it on ma palm.no choice.had to take it lor.


secretly.i was grateful fer da gift he gav me.i nided a new one.since da old one spoilt.bt.i stil feel terhutang budi to hm.oh,wel.he told me he doesnt want anitin in return.saed he wld do anitin.almost anitin fer me.hmm.shld i blieve hm?i duno.


actoali.i feel bad.fer bestie-bestie.coz i didnt go home wit her.i mean.im rili2 damn sorie k.i tried askin her to go home along wit me.wel,of cos she refused.seein her black face.i knew i had screwed it.damn.hope she wun take it to heart.wait.of coz she wil take it to heart.stupid irma.haish.yeah,i did went home wit hm.n nw.more ppl noe bout us.wth.im gone.chiowzz ppl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home