Tuesday, December 27, 2005

ooh,helu everyone...(say tis in a british accent).ehem.da new yr's cumin.scool's openin liek verri sooonn.i havent thought of ani new yr resolution yet.so.mayb i'll be writin down wat da yr 2005 has been liek fer me.


da startin of da yr saw me rushin around scool.bein bz every single day.its da start of da challengin yr.since i was a psl n i had projects fer ma nco course.plus.i took part in da bridge makin comp.so.i sumtimes had to b in 2 places at one time.bein in da firz clas was nutin to me.bt im nw in sec 3 n i hav to take all those pure subjects blah3.a maths was kinda ok fer me.da triple sci left me totali clueless though.esp physics.bt then i was beginnin to love da life of a sec 3.


da sec 3 camp had rili bonded us as a clas.i rili lurve every single person in 3A.we were rili bonded n cooperative.very da kecoh n sportin,dats us.totali nt da geeks n nerds ppl tink of in a sci clas.then.dere was da buskin bazaar.which tested ma frenship wit bestie. n which taught me more bout perseverence n teamwork. i wasnt rili in charge of da whole ting.it was bestie,dila n elakeyaa.bt then.dila was bz wit her dance,elakeyaa wit her money n prata n bestie wit her guy.hmm.me nt likin sittin around doin nutin decided to help out.if nt.everythang will be in a mess.hish.n yah.it actoali werked out pretty well.hhe.


it was a rough yr fer me n bestie.she's suddenly changin to da person she's nt.n bein influenced by huever it is.me n bestie-bestie had a hard time wit her.she wouldnt listen to our advice n stuff.at dat time, i thought it was over btween us. yah.tis yr actoali went thru a lot of cnflict wit ma gurls.it was hard.i was liek soo tired of it.niwaez.i survived da mid yr exam.got 5th in clas.though i was actoali slackin.a lot.


i oso learned hw to handle failures better.nt gona tel wat.i dun even wana tink bout it.so.tis yr too.im beginnin to get da attention of others.i duno y.guys began to notice me more.mayb coz i've grown more matured.cey.n i was single.so.tel me which single wil nt flirt wit guys?hehee.i like to joke around wit them,treat them real gd.bt.i guess sum took it da wrong way.n began havin crushes n stuff.as fer me?i juz take it as it is.hmm.coz ma heart goes out to onli him.


so.then.durin mid yr.found out he has a gurl.a bitch at dat.oops.i was damn heartbroken.thought he was mine.nvr thought he wld go find another gurl.a bitch at dat.oops.since then.i tried many times to ferget hm.tried to treat hm as a fren.bt it was damn difficult.everytime i see hm walkin wit her,jealousy wil overcum me.didnt realise i lurve hm dat much.sumore.da bitch began starin at me fer no reason.whenever we see each other in sch,she wil always stare at me like i did her wrong.its nt like i took her guy away.damn.went thru a lot.was always tellin maself he has moved on.he has no more feelins fer me.bt then.even though we started to drift apart.like nt always cntactin each other n stuff.we felt liek as if dere's a bond btween us.a bond dat cnt be broken.hmm.actoali dat was when i started to flirt around.coz i told maself im single.n i hav da right to do so.i dun hav to b stuck on hm.so.yah.


ok.i tink tis entry's gettin longer than ever.i hav more to tok bout tis yr.i'll be cntinuin 2ml then.bout da sukma budaya.me gettin back wit bestie.hw i did badly in ma studies.n lastly.hw me love life went.jeng3.chiowzzie ppl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home