Monday, December 26, 2005

helo everyone.
i jzu cut ma hair yest.
isit nice?
i hav no comments bout it.
i havent been goin out fer days.
i miz him.
a lot.
been days since we last met.
hish.
last nite he asks me.
wat i want fer ma bday.
though its like over oready.
bt he feels liek he owe me.
since we werent 2gether yet dat time.
actoali.
i rili wanted hm to buy me dat bag.
bt.
me gd2 gurl.
me dun liek to eat guy's money.
so.
i saed nutin dat i want lor.
a bit of regret.
bt.
nvm.
i'll sacrifice it.
cey.
mcm real gitu.
haish.
bt.
i rili want dat bag.
oh,wel.
nvm2.
hmm.
bestie?
is wed on?
coz he has no comments bout it.
hmm.
wat more shld i write?
oh.yah.
done wit ma mly n s.s
nw left eng n geo.
hmm.
i'l stop here then.
bye everyone.




p.s: im soo farkin bored rite nw.so excuse me fer da oh-so-borin entry.bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home