Tuesday, September 02, 2008

.rant.

ok,just a quick update.i know i haven't been updating for the longest time ever.things happened and stuff.im sorry to some people if i haven't been keeping in touch or if i don't really seem to talk much on phone.i'm very much caught up with a lot of things now.


for one,work is filling up my time as usual.then there's the dikir trainings which somehow irritates me a bit.and then there's this pre-forum workshops for Poly Forum 2008 the whole of next week which really annoys me because they tell me to come prepared next week but didnt even state the time of day.irritating.really really irritating.because i can't plan out my activities and work schedule properly.urgh.and lastly,iftar 08' is keeping me busy as well.i'm pissed.because its supposed to be my holidays but i barely have time for myself.


and last night,i texted someone hoping to get a reply at least but didnt even get one.i have no idea what he's doing if he's really busy he could have at least texted me so or if he's sick at least tell me something.because i'm only left with three weeks.and hell,that's not even enough time at all.


aku stress.aku bingit.dah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home