Thursday, March 27, 2008

.you.

everytime i see you
all i want to do is summon up all courage
brave myself and come to you.


i want to tell you how i've moved on with my life.
how im not naive like how you think i am anymore.
how im very much in love with my boyfriend
how im very contented with my life now.


i really want you to know that it was a wasted relationship.
i want you to know that guys like you are the biggest losers ever.
that guys like you are the most coward human forms i ever know.


i never regretted not cherishing our times.
i never regretted not treating you well enough.


i only regretted the pleas i made to you.


maybe its just me
but i know you're avoiding me last night.
why,that i really want to know.
you bastard.


its been a few years.

but i can still remember clearly how you made me suffer.
how you made me a fool.


to you,
you are one person i will never forget in my life.
ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home