Monday, November 28, 2005

tis is wat i thought bout last nite:
sumtimes i ask maself,y cun a gurl b close frens wit a guy?y muz dere b feelins cumin in da way?then,mayb god wanted them to mit dat way.or isit it is true dat frm frens it wil change to sumtin deeper..hmm.cn we ever change fate?or isit we r destined to mit n be 2gether.mani qns unanswered.then,i began tinkin.i went thru a lot to survive tis so called relationship wit hm.is it so to prove hw deep ma feelins r fer hm?does he actoali noe of these feelins?y isit dat i find it so hard to tel hm tis?isit coz by nature its diff fer a gurl to cnfess her feelins to a guy?or isit coz of hm?sumtimes im tired of havin tis uncertain relationship.yet,i juz cun find a way to ferget hm.ferget hw he changed me.ferget hw he nvr fails to b dere fer me.ferget hw he wil nvr giv up on me.i juz cun.nw im afraid of losin hm again.afta wat he once did.though he did coz of me.yet.afta wat he did,im beginin to doubt if he rili had true feelins fer me.when i found out hw he's hapi wit his ex,i told maself.ferget hm.coz i knew then dat we r nt meant to b.then again,i nvr wanted to fal fer hm,he made me to.sumitimes i wonder.juz wat does he sees in me?y doesnt he wana giv up on me?coz he cn easily find a replacement whom he deserves beta.bt then,i cun afford to lose hm.again.am i too young to b in tis game of lurve?am i actoali bein in lurve?haiz..
of which.all of da above r crap n bullshit.gdbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home